Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with window specific toolbar functions
i have a few questions concerning toolbars and functions that run from a toolbar that are window specific.
Is there a way 2 only allow 1 function 2 to run on a window.Meaning i have a toolbar that works with mutiple windows of the same name and class,or simuliar names.what i am trying 2 do is once a function is running on a specific window not allow another function 2 run on that specific window until the currently running function has stopped.
#2 with using get prop and set prop the function stops but if there is a wait command in the code it may take some time 2 stop.Is there a way 2 use get prop and set prop and have the function stop as soon as the command is given?meaning i have the set prop stopping the function from a button on the toolbar,but i need it 2 stop as soon as the button is clicked.
i have used the status bar in samples 2 and attached it 2 the same window but sometimes when i send a message 2 the control if another window is active it places the message on that window instead of the intended window.Is there a way 2 fix it so it will send the message 2 the intended staus bar?

Messages In This Thread