Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
find
to 'meanmuggin'
i tried to provide help the best way i could to qmr55, and as i stated in one of my posts here i wasnt trying to be rude just trying to see where this person was going with his questions.

its not to hard to see when someone is asking about a PP subject, because about 95% of the time (just pulled that out of the air lol) the person asking the question has no idea how to program in any language or for that matter really wants to learn how to, they just want to have the code made for them by someone on this forum. i know im far from being an expert on QM but im here to learn, and to help as i can.

to 'ken'
i couldnt agree with you more, if members of this forum who are looking for help with PP would be a little more nice they may get the help they are looking for.

to 'anyone'
just a tip from me to anyone new to progamming or QM if you are wanting to learn, when you ask your questions be specific i know it can be hard sometimes when you dont know a lot about this software but atleast give us an idea of what you are trying to do. AND DONT FORGET THAT THE QM! HELP FILE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND ALONG WITH GOOGLE

Messages In This Thread