Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
find
Along with Ken and JOHN_, I too tried to help qmr55, and I myself do not wish to be affiliated with Party p. Qmr55 had even sent me a private PM to try and get me to help him with a subject (that is related to Party p) that no one else would, just because I answered his previous question(which now I regret because it probably is associated with Party p). Also, like JOHN_ had stated previously, I too am no expert at QM, and would love to learn more and more at this forum, but for all you people asking questions associated with Party p, Quick Macros was not created to cheat at games with, it was created to do simple or some complex tasks on a computer, that otherwise by hand might take much longer, so you can't say we are not treating you fairly when no one answers your questions about gaming. So ending on that note, all you Party p people, I have no business what you do in your own time, but rather then just wasting time on this forum asking questions about Party p, maybe you should look into QM a little more rather then pestering this forum with Gaming questions (just because your too lazy to go all-in or just click a button). So please do not PM me anything relating to Party p. Thank you

Messages In This Thread