Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial?
Hey all, I am very new to QM, and have limited programming experience. I was looking in QM itself for some kind of tutorial, but the "Quick Start" guide wasn't very helpful. I guess I'm looking for more of a complete resource that isn't a Table of Contents like the help file. It doesn't even have to be an online resource, it could be a book. Are there any good books out there written about QM?

The specific thing I was looking to do was send keystrokes to a minimized window. (pretty simple right?)

Also, in a college class next quarter, we have to work on a project related to computers, so I was thinking of trying to make an AI that would play checkers (not online versus humans, purely against the computer). The sticking point would be finding a way to determine where the computer opponent's pieces had moved to. I was thinking that if I could sample the color of one of the pieces, and then use QM to determine the color of the screen pixel at a particular location and then make decisions based on that.

I hope that doesn't go against the policy of not interfering with games.

Anyway, help would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread