Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floating toolbar difficulties (toolbars in exe)
I have yet another problem that should be simple to do but can't quite seem to figure out. I've looked at all examples in QM, read the help file and looked through the whole forum and can't seem to figure this out.. I wan't to create a toolbar that attaches itself to a window (which I can do). Then I want the function to carry out many different actions (run program, do a few mouse clicks, type a few keys, etc..) then end, with the toolbar remaining attached to the window. I've tried a hundred different things and I can get it perfect while in QM, but when I try to compile get errors. Or get it so it will compile but runs continuously opening hundreds of the same window. Can anybody post an example for me please? How bout open Notepad, attach a toolbar to it (doesn't matter what the buttons do as I can figure that out), then let's say click or open Format then font, change anything then click ok. I just need to see how this is done and I can figure it out from there. I can't seem to find an example anywhere that does something like this..

Thanks

Messages In This Thread