Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TS Menus not triggering
I've been migrating my system onto a new Windows 8 installation (same computer, different drive). I believe I have QM 2.3.2.8 on the old Win 7 install, and downloaded and installed the latest QM 2.3.3.7 on Win 8. When I imported the old macros file, my TS menus no longer work. I just want to have shortcuts prefixed by "##" e.g. "##mpm" to type out email signatures, company name, phone number, etc. But no matter what I change the trigger to, whether keyboard or Text (TS menu), it doesn't work. I even tried creating the sample TS menu, and put in a simple beep response to see if it could audibly indicate it got the trigger. It just doesn't capture the trigger at all. I don't believe I have any anti key-logging software running, but I tried disabling my anti-virus just in case. Still no good. Any other ideas of what would prevent TS menus from working?

The slightly modified sample:
TS Menu sample TS Menu
Trigger $t     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
/b/i/c/p3

;just beep to let me know it's working
beep :bee

;SIMPLE TEXT EXAMPLES
sim :'"simple text" ;;inserts simple text when you type sim and postfix (Ctrl, space, comma, Enter...)
simp :"paste text" ;;same as above, but uses clipboard instead of keys

;FORMATTED TEXT EXAMPLES
dt :str s.timeformat("{DD} {T}"); key (s) ;;current date and time. To add the code, you can use the Text dialog from the floating toolbar.
inpn :if(inp(_i "a number")) key F"the number is {_i}" ;;manual text input

;POPUP LIST EXAMPLE
;If there are several matching items, shows a popup list. Select an item with mouse, Enter, Tab or a number key.
PL :'"list item 1"
PL :'"list item 2" ;;Label

Messages In This Thread