Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a keylogger , or maybe , to detect bad random keypresses
erdemyy Wrote:Sometimes my text cursor jumps around , or a combination of ctrl and alt keys are pressed, including pageup and page down keys.
Which happens couple times a day, i first suspected that it was a faulty macro software . I got rid of other macro software except QM.
And whenever this chaotic behavior happens , i check QM <recent> macros and there is nothing.
Except normal macros that ran minutes ago.

I still havent detected what causes this , computer is clean of virus etc but heavy with development software. Maybe its a faulty keyboard.
Im asking for suggestions here , is there a way for me to detect what program sent some certain keypress events ?
Or log them all and filter them .
"for example, alt and shift are included in this chaotic random happenings most of the time but i cant set a trigger for shift key etc in QM"

Or im open to other non virus software suggestions , thanks for helping in advance.

I basically want to detect what causes this random keypresses , just when they happen . So trigger of some kind or a keylogger something is needed.
it depend on keylogger itself, some keylogger that actually consider as spyware will collect whatever you type and also take snapshot of your system , which mean if you use virtual keyboard they snapshot it and by viewing snapshot hacker could see your password or sometimes they act as when you enter anything in form they will capture it after you type that no matter how you type they will capture what ever been typed.

Messages In This Thread