Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scheduled taks will not run if not logged in
Hi all,
I am in the evaluation period of this. I am running into one issue that I need to figure out before purchasing. I am on a Server 2003 machine. I have setup a macro to do a weekly import of a text file into an access database. I did this all by keystroke and when I run it it works great. I have setup a scheduled task and as long as I am logged in that also works great. However, when I am not logged in the quickmacros app starts but never runs the macro. I have made sure to uncheck the box on the scheduled tasks to only run when logged in. I also noticed that when trying to run while not logged in when I right click on the scheduled task in control panel the run option is grayed out and I have the option to end task.. like it is doing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have to make sure this works for be before purchasing.
Also I am running this as the local admin on the server, and have triple checked I am using correct password when prompted when you uncheck the box to run only when logged in.

Messages In This Thread