Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads
Hi Gintaras,
I will occasionally see this in the output:

Quote:Warning: There are 200 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 201 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 202 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 203 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 204 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 205 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 206 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 207 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 208 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 209 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 210 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 211 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 212 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 213 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 214 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 215 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 216 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.
Warning: There are 217 threads. QM may fail to create more threads and stop working.

It doesn't go on forever or crash, so I think whatever is creating the multiple threads stops. But I can't see how to find the function that is doing this. Is there a good strategy (when there are multiple candidates?).
I think it is something triggering an update of a dialog web page but I am not sure.
Thanks for any thoughts,
S

Messages In This Thread