Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SysTreeView32 show folder contents and QM folder contents
Problem
I am having problems when using a rich editfield.
If I add a rich editfield in the top tree example from this forum thread (file/folder-example), the tree gets correctly populated.
but, the rich editfield can not display .rtf files correctly, it shows the .rtf markup code in stead of the formatted text.
The richeditfield get's declared like this (in green decleration code): RichEdit20W (should be ...20A)?
If I try to change "RichEdit20W" to "RichEdit20A" it wont commit to that change, it will keep it's "RichEdit20W" name.

NOTE: the very first time when I copy and paste the example code and go to the dialog editor it will place the rich editfield as "rea4".
BUT when I reopen the dialog in the dialogeditor it is renamed "rew4" (and it stays that way).

If I change:

1 "" 0x90C80AC8 0x0 ....

to

0 "" 0x90C80AC8 0x0...

The the tree only shows "C:" at the top but not it's populated content.
The rich editfield gets declared like this: RichEdit20A which is correct. (as far as I know).
When I place a rich editfield it is placed "rea#" and it stays that way. Which is what I want, because I assume .rtf content will be displayed correctly.
BUT as said earlier, in the tree only "C:" shows at the top of the tree and NOT it's contents. This makes it impossible to send selected tree items to the rich editfield.

Question
How can I refresh the tree if I modify a filename that is currently selected/focussed?
Because: I have a button called [RENAME SELECTED] when pressed it shows a simple inputfield where the user can change the filename.
As soon as the user presses 'ok' the focus get's back to the tree, but it errors out.
This is expected because the filename got changed, that's why I need some kind of refresh BEFORE it puts the focus back on the tree.
(If you have a better/elegant/effective solution then it is very welcome).

Messages In This Thread