Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send changed variables to already running function without pausing macro? Solved
I can only use one Hotkey. The function doesn't even start and also the macro doesn't respond if I want to toggle the variable with the same hotkey. I wonder if you just looked at my code or also reading my text? Is my english that bad? I tried to translate it with deepl.com and it looks like its easy to understand and i got everything right. But thanks again for trying to help...

I try to explain it again short and simple:
  • Macro should always run and respond to hotkeys. No macro-pause if function starts.
  • Hotkeys toggle variables between 0 and 1. Changes should be passed to function.
  • Function should loop as long as at least one of the variables is 1.
  • If all variables are 0 the function should stop.
  • If a variable is 1 again, function should restart if it stopped before.
It should be so simple for someone with programming skills and the Macro OnScreenDisplay itself shows exactly what the function is supposed to do if you run it. You dont need to understand the OSD Text. Its just a placeholder for a if then else in the function that gets activated by a variable. I guess this should be easy if you know how to pass variables to functions without pausing the macro.

I just cant hook it to the function because I'm a programming noob and I can't find the commands or syntax I need.  Undecided

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to send changed variables to already running function without pausing macro? - by Remotehorst23 - 08-06-2020, 12:02 PM