Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto resizing, moving and setting ontop to all new windows
Hello,

I have used quick macros now for some time, but I am still not too expert in it. I want to create a macro or something in qm, to automatically identify any new windows appearing on the computer and resizing and moving them to some fixed coordinates already specified.

1. I want all new explorer windows to be moved to say 100 x 150 and resized to 1000 x 150. Their class is - CabinetWClass.

2. This is a little bit hard as I found out that idm (internet download manager) - new captured link download windows were a little problematic to make always be auto ontop. I want them to be alwaysontop and moved to - 548 x 540. However their class is - #32770 which is common for many other window types too so I want to use - the exact window title for these windows to be autodetected and then automoved and ontop. Their window title is - Download File Info.

With the help of these macros/functions etc., I will make myself similar ones for other windows.

I wud really like to have these ones added to my qm arsenal.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Auto resizing, moving and setting ontop to all new windows - by Dale - 08-31-2020, 10:56 AM