Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha 2.1.8 issue: triggers not recognized
is anyone having probs with all keystroke triggers not being recognized at "random" times?

here's whats happening. on the last occurance, i closed a window with a keystroke macro and then all the keystroke macros i tried stopped responding. i checked the threads and only the keyboard detector was running. i then CASd to disable the macros and CASd to reenable and now everything is fine.

when this happened before the triggers would just start working again w/o intervention. i originally thought that it was due to a bad schedueled job cuz after installing the alpha i started getting errors on jobs that had been running flawlessly. i couldnt figure out why so i deleted the schedule and then recreated the job. i also thought that the execution of a "good" schedule was reinstating the triggers but i was able to rule that out.

i'll give more details as im able to tease them out of the system. for now im going to reboot in the thought that maybe the bad schedule job errors are causing the problems.

let me know if anyone else is seeing any of this.

Edit update:
reboot did not clear the issue. i am currently w/o keystroke triggers however at least 1 window based trigger is working.

Edit update2 :
mouse triggers are also working.

Edit update3 :
triggers restored but i wasn't typing or mousing when it happened. i did have scheduled job go off between 2x during the downtime.

Messages In This Thread