Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why mouse wheel F/B ok, but with <CTL> first needs rel
Hi all,

I am pretty new to QM and its programming.

My problem is that configuring a macro to be called on mouse wheeling (forward and backward) works fine; but when configured together with a modifier key (e.g. CTL), the macro is not called until that key is also released. Further, it works only this only well when Eat is enabled. When Eat is disabled the macro is not called at all, even when the CTL key is afterwards released.

Can somebody explain to me why this is the case, and what I can do to get things to work without the key being released (at all).

Another question: I am writing a suite of macros for FreeHand 9, and could not get the outp function to paste text into a selected toolbar field. It did nothing. The same macro works great for another app (Corel Draw 9). After a lot of time and hair pulling (during which I was coming to the conclusion that QM does not work with FreeHand 9) I eventually found the key command, which actually worked, allowing me to type text straight into to the output object. But why does the outp command not work?

tia

Avraham

Messages In This Thread