Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHAT WINDOW TEXT
how do i make a macro says a certain thing ie,in a chat window,for a multiple amount of macros each time 1 is triggerd,and how do u incorporate a function in your macro that will be triggerd by each individual macro to text in a chat box im only really learning macro`s this is a text i have made iw as wondering will this work,and if not maybe some 1 could show me the right way ty.

spe 12
rep

str s="TYPE wut u want here!!!2spam"

s.setwintext(id(439 "xxxx xxxxx"))
key Y
i made a bunch of functions then added them to a toolbar! but if you are going to make them rep you need to use macro not function ,pause break don't stop a function , so it will just keep repeating!
here's a code i wrote for this purpose!

int w1=act(win("yahoo messenger"))
lef 316 563 w1
"lol"
int w2=act(win("yahoo messenger"))
lef 335 569 w2
'Y

"yes the names have been changed as to not break the rules of this forum! lol"

if ya wanted it to rep you can do this

rep (5)
lef 316 563 w1
"lol"
lef 335 569 w2
'Y
wait 0.5

you will need some sorta wait at the end as to allow time for it to type the whole text before repeating , also you can take the 5 outta rep( ) and it will rep till you stop it!!!
ty very much very interesting and ty very much for ur time
im still lost as how u make it trigger to type font in chat window been trying all day,can i make a function for each macro and put that text in,and what does the triger need to be any help pls?
uk , as most can tell , i can't write or read code very well yet! the record button is my and your freind! decide if your <<>> let's for arguments sake call it a spammer!anyway! decide if it will rep , and if so you need to make it a macro if it will just type one time you can use a function!after you have a macro or function in the left window! open the page or window in which you want the macro to type text! then hit record ,click in the chat box and then hit insert , now you will see something like,

lef 316 563 w1

then you need to make your text , just "your text here" so it will look like this,

lef 316 563 w1
"your text here"

now click record again , and click on chat box and hit enter , now hit insert again it will look like this,

lef 316 563 w1
"your text here"
lef 335 569 w2
'Y

now add somekinda wait time , depending on your speed of connection , and if the macro will rep! it will look like this

lef 316 563 w1
"your text here"
lef 335 569 w2
'Y

now if you want it to rep just tab the whole code

lef 316 563 w1
"your text here"
lef 335 569 w2
'Y

now add your rep!

rep(5)
lef 316 563 w1
"your text here"
lef 335 569 w2
'Y

everything in the ( ) is amount of times 123456789 so on and so on if you want it to rep till you want to stop it just leave ( ) empty, you can make a window trigger or assign a button! hope this helps!!!
ok for trigger, to assign a button! right click on the mac or function, then click on propertys now click on keyboard icon, hit what you want like f4 or s+alt then hit ok!

for window follow same just click on windows then click and hold down on the drag and drop box and click on the window to which the chatbox is in! use window name and class then click on visable in the left of the trigger window then hit ok!

note i have not yet been able to get a macro to trigger from a window only functions, but you can put a macro into a function and assign the fuction your trigger window, if your going to make it rep i would make it a macro so you can stop it, then make a function and drag the macro into the fuction window , assign the fuction your trigger window, also pause/break will then stop the macro! later dude!!!
UK_BORO_UK Wrote:spe 12
rep

str s="TYPE wut u want here!!!2spam"

s.setwintext(id(439 "xxxx xxxxx"))
key Y

that was

spe 12
rep
str s="Spam tables in omaha"
s.setwintext(id(439 "Play money"))
key Y

lmao if u gonna lie to us do it right lol