Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading Yahoo Chat Help
Ok im making a macro that talks to eachother thru yahoo. but ive ran into a problem.
the code im using works how i like it. only gets the text from the last thing said. but it will on work the first time i do it.
here is teh code idk y it dont work if u run it on one yahoo then on the second 1 it wont work..

Htm el=htm("Font" "" "" win("Instant Message" "YSearchMenuWndClass") 0 10000000 0x20)
str s=el.Text
out s

plz n ty
Try this.

Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
Htm el=htm("DIV" "" "" win("Instant Message" "YSearchMenuWndClass") 0 10000000 0x20)
str s=el.Text
out s
Well, not trying to be rude, but I honestly don't really have any idea what you are saying in the second part of your post... It would be really nice if you could use some grammar and maybe spell check a word or two, that would make it much easier to understand.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
I anticipated your next question.

Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
Htm el=htm("DIV" "" "" win("Instant Message" "YSearchMenuWndClass") 0 10000000 0x20)
str s=el.Text

lpstr s1 = s
str s2
int i

i=findcr(s1 ':')+2
if(i>=0) s2.get(s1 i)
,out s2
else
,out i

I have no Idea what I am doing so you might find a better way than I did it.
Ok i am sorry for not spelling the words right i was in a rush..
And thank you for the help, but what i ment the code i pasted works great.
But it says windows not found and creates an error, if the other yahoo user has not typed anything yet, Could i solve my problem with opt err 1? or ; err
Thanks again, and sorry for not talkin proper through chat.
Oh also thank you time runner bro for the code it works even better thank you very much bro.