Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accessable objects problem
i am trying to search for a accsesable object by what its value is at the time, but everytime i try it i find it even if the value is different to what i set it at in the code it doesnt look like its set to search for the value and i tried the get value and store to variable then i dont know how to check value against the value im looking for everything else is always the same
eg
Code:
Copy      Help
Acc a=acc("General" "LINK" win("Quick Macros Forum • Post a new topic - Mozilla Firefox" "MozillaUIWindowClass") "MozillaContentWindowClass" "" 0x1031)
str qm=a.Value
if(qm="valueimlookingforhere")goto found
else
,end
;found
;then rest of my code here
idk why this wont work am i doing something wrong
Maybe you did not check 'Value' and therefore it is not in the code.

Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
Acc a=acc("General" "LINK" win("Quick Macros Forum • Post a new topic - Mozilla Firefox" "MozillaUIWindowClass") "MozillaWindowClass" "http://www.quickmacros.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1" 0x1005)
err ret
mes "found"

Your code with a.Value also works.
im still struggling with this i have just realised it was the description of the object i wanted to search for which is Program: SMSERIAL, File: sm56hlpr.exe And it is hidden half of the time in a scrollbar menu. I want to highlight it so i can click delete entry my code is
Code:
Copy      Help
Acc a=acc("HKLM:Run" "LISTITEM" win("CCleaner*" "ThunderRT6FormDC" "" 0x1) "id=0" "" 0x1031)
a.Select(SELFLAG_TAKEFOCUS|SELFLAG_TAKESELECTION)
which doesnt work.