Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAIL
sending mail threw quick macros with out bringing up web sites how do i do that , and also i need qm to record things i type and record it into a function were it sends to my email so i wont have to log into yahoo mail and makes it faster for me ,
basically what i want it to do is record shit i type when i open a site and record what i type and send it to my email cause im tired of opening yahoo mail it slows me down and i have alot of work to do and cant do that thats the one reason why i got this program if you can help me i would much appreciate it thank you for you program i like how it works and im learning how to write things like dialogs and OnScreenDisplay things like that so if you could help me i would appreciate it and you will have my business alot ty Wink
ITSME2009 Wrote:sending mail threw quick macros with out bringing up web sites how do i do that , and also i need qm to record things i type and record it into a function were it sends to my email so i wont have to log into yahoo mail and makes it faster for me ,
basically what i want it to do is record shit i type when i open a site and record what i type and send it to my email

Im sorry ITSME2009 but it sounds like you want a key logger and that my friend is something I wont help with.. :| Im sure everyone else will agree with me.
a key logger ?
i dont understand what your trying to say all i want it to do is copy what i type when i log in my business and send it to my email
it may not have to be a key logger but dang a little inter-personal skills would carry you a long way in life.

i dont know about yahoo but i use qm and stunnel setup for gmail to do my mailings.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
ken gray Wrote:it may not have to be a key logger but dang a little inter-personal skills would carry you a long way in life.

i dont know about yahoo but i use qm and stunnel setup for gmail to do my mailings.

True ken but idk.. i'd hate to see this wonderful program being used to create malicious software.. from my knowledge of key logger is basic deffinition of his past post i quoted earlier