Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trimming Text
Ok so I am trying to figure out why trim text is acting up.

Function Start_Programs
Code:
Copy      Help
str number.getwintext("Notepad")
;Thats from beginning of notepad
number.trim("Untitled ");err
;Now saved file is usually a number in front like 6070391
number.trim("Notepad")
table.setwintext(id(225 "Instant Message"))
act "Instant Message"
'Y

;But when I do this, and say there is a 1 or a 5 at the end, it removes it and does not paste it in YIM, how come?
trim is used incorrectly. Its purpose is different. It removes all characters that are in the string, but not the exact string.
ohhh ok thanks

i got it figured out now, and it keeps what i want and trims what i want
i noticed that most of your post are related to partypoker
why do you post about macros for aP0KER website
do you not read what is asked on this fourm? DO NOT USE MACROS IN ANY GAMES INCLUDIN PARTYPOKER

keep it up and i will report you to gint and have you banned from this site

because i know exactly what that code is for
you get the name of the P0KER table such as
Play Money 4072134
and u set text in notepad
but u only want to set the table not the Play Money part

KEEP IT UP AND YOU WILL BE BANNED
wtf are u talken about??? how can that be for PartyPoker when code clearly states notepad Smile)

i laugh at you, because if it was, why would gintaras help me and answers my questions???
[quote="leaffan_99"]wtf are u talken about??? how can that be for PartyPoker when code clearly states notepad Smile)=quote]
umm yea u get the text from the P0KER table and u put it in a notepad i know exactly what its for its for auto transfer program you retard so stfu i have macros made by you and there for PARTY-P0KER i will send them to gint if he dont belive me so stfu leffan retard
Sean you sure know alot about partypoker........

Kinda just ruined yourself :lol:

Some people......low intelligence level Wink
actualy yea, i play party poekr and i make macs for P4RTY P0K3R but i dont post comments or requests about it do i? no if anything i PM someon1 about it i dont want to get GINT in trouble so you make urself look stupid "boyonmoped" you fkin loser only good macro u ever made was your reserve-breaker (whitch u stole the code off tlyer) LMFAO ur a loser keep trying to put others down ull be sorry in the end