Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Functions
hi how can i make it so that if one function is running you cant run any other functions
such as if i have S1 runnign S2 cant run r any of the other 42 other Functions in this macro all S1 - S42
is this posible? and they need 2 be functions i cant chnage them to macros
Function SingleFunc
Code:
Copy      Help
__Handle+ __mutex_singlefunction ;;if __Handle is unknown identifier, replace to int
if(!__mutex_singlefunction) __mutex_singlefunction=CreateMutex(0 0 0)
if(WaitForSingleObject(__mutex_singlefunction 0)=WAIT_TIMEOUT) end

Insert

Code:
Copy      Help
SingleFunc

at the beginning of each function, and it will end the function if some function that also has this line is running.
do i need to put that line on the top ofall the functions like this below?

S1
__Handle+ __mutex_singlefunction ;;if __Handle is unknown identifier, replace to int
if(IsWindowVisible(child(15 "5" "Edit" win("New Text Document (7) - Notepad" "Notepad") 0x5)))
OnScreenDisplay "5"

S2
if(IsWindowVisible(child(15 "10" "Edit" win("New Text Document (7) - Notepad" "Notepad") 0x5)))
OnScreenDisplay "10"
No. Create function SingleFunc, and put just single word SingleFunc in each your function.
so have a function called SingleFunc and put the code in it then in my other functions put SingleFunc on top line? like this

SingleFunc

S1
SingleFunc
if(IsWindowVisible(child(15 "5" "Edit" win("New Text Document (7) - Notepad" "Notepad") 0x5)))
OnScreenDisplay "5"

S2
SingleFunc
if(IsWindowVisible(child(15 "10" "Edit" win("New Text Document (7) - Notepad" "Notepad") 0x5)))
OnScreenDisplay "10"
yes
tyvm bro Big Grin your so smart Big Grin also ty for the fast replys Big Grin