Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Toolbar and browser
Hello all,

i'm fighting hard with a toolbar i want to associate with firefox, and for a certain web site only.

Say it's for this forum:

Quick Macros Forum • Post a new topic • Mozilla Firefox is the title.

1) i want the toolbar to only appear for firefox browser active window -> done by setting trigger to class MozillaUIWindowClass and activate.
2) i want the toolbar to appear when i view this very page, but to diseappear if change the web site (example, go to google.fr) or swith to the tab containing google page
3) if i click the forum page again, the toolbar appears again
4) i'd like to have the toolbar appear only when the browser is on a page containg a forum (i.e browser title conatins the word forum).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

kind regards,
Laurent.
Ill see what i can whip up for you... ill have something 10-20mins..
This should help.. enjoy Wink
reply if you have any questions.

Attached Files
.qml   Toolbar For Only 1 Web.qml (Size: 777 bytes / Downloads: 275)
this is with hook function

Toolbar tb qm forum
Trigger !n"Quick Macros Forum" "MozillaUIWindowClass"     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
;/hook tb_hook_attach_to_website
mes 1 :mes 1
mes 2 :mes 2

Macro tb qm forum on activate
Trigger !a"Quick Macros Forum" "MozillaUIWindowClass"     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
;/tb qm forum

Function tb_hook_attach_to_website
Code:
Copy      Help
;/
function# hWnd message wParam lParam

sel message
,case WM_INITDIALOG ;;note: in QM < 2.2.0, this message is not sent. Use WM_CREATE instead.
,SetTimer hWnd 100 500 0
,case WM_TIMER
,str s.getwintext(GetToolbarOwner(hWnd))
,if(find(s "Quick Macros Forum")<0) clo hWnd
Thanks for both of you to answer.

macro.legend : infortunatly, that does not work, but i keep it for analizing and improve my skills.

Gintaras:

with my settings, the toobar diseappear when switching from quick macros forums, but does not reappear when coming back !

does "tb qm forum on activate" need to have Quick Macros Forum & MozillaUIWindowClass set as trigger, as tb qm forum toolbar? what is its purpose?

BTW, can you check the last post of my previous topic about the error message at compile time?

Thanks.
'tb qm forum on activate' adds another trigger to 'tb qm forum'.
Trigger of 'tb qm forum' is 'when window name changes'.
Trigger of 'tb qm forum on activate' is 'when window activated'. It then launches 'tb qm forum'.
Nice !!!!!!!!! it works now!!!

i was stuck by the toolbar activation trigger (set to activate).

Thanks for help.

kind regards,
Laurent.