Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZYNGA CHIPPER (FACEBOOK POKER)
Big Grin HEY ALL, DOES NE1 HAVE A ZYNGA CHIPPER AVAILABLE FOR FACEBOOK POKER? LOADS OF PEOPLE HAVE BILLIONS AND THERE HAVE BEEN LOADS OF ADVERTISEMENTS ON YOU TUBE FOR ENGINES TO MAKE 100M ETC, BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT FIND A ENGINE THAT WORKS! NE1 HAVE ONE??
and how long will this take to get bumped? :lol:
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
Lol ken!.....ok on a serious note.....Nathan QM is no good to you as the zynga poker is a flash application, try looking elsewhere.....google is your best bet try searching bots, or look at packet editing/sniffing? also these so called engines are just memory hacks so unless you are a serious flash geek and know about packet sniffing, editing & hacking server sided games then dont bother flash engines are simply for the client side, Just another note I believe packet editing to be illegal so it wouldnt be worth it...learn poker & play fair you might just have more fun & win more Smile
VεRiTλS
And ALWAYS READ THE RULES FIRST BEFORE YOU POST
I USED TO HAVE ONE FOR THE PARTY POKER SITE THRU QM, IT WAS SIMPLE TO USE AND WORKED REALLY WELL, PLUS NEVER GOT FOUNT OUT FOR IT! DOES NE1 KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW TO GET A CHIPPER FOR ZYNGA?
Using QM in games

btw: Stop yelling you n008.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook