Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master Control
Hello Gintaras!

I'm working on a special project where i can take control of my dialogs that i send out!

For Example of what i mean is this:

Im trying to create a dialog, that I have control over in my dialog!

For example,, My dialog is called ( Apple ) and the dialg that i want to control is called ( Banana )

I want to send out the ( Banana ) to one of my friends and i want to use ( Apple ) to control the ( Banana )

Like, on the ( Apple ) it has a " On or Off " switch that CONTROLS ( Banana )

When i hit off on ( Apple )! I want ( Banana ) to stop working until i push start on ( Apple )

Now, is there such a way to achive this because if there is, this would help me trendously!

If there is, can someone please show me an example so that away, i can use that as an example of how to make one.

Thanks so much if so, SNikers
Almost everything is possible, if you'll spent creating such dialogs several months. Better use some remote control software, such as Windows Remote Desktop.
I dont understand what you just said about that! I've never ever heard of remote desktop software but if thats what i think it is, that is used for people to help others on computers if they need it!

I need to know if its possible and what i need to use, in order to achive a control that i can control what i give out to my clients.

I know anything is possible but is it possible in qm, and if so? what do i need to use ?

Thank ya
Possibly an example ? and no small responses because i asked a question pls and ty
I wanted to say, maybe it is possible with QM, but would took too much time to discover ways how to do it etc, therefore I cannot help.
Wow thats a first, i thought you knew everything in qm! Im always seeing u answerig people questions! The reason i ask ginataras is because there is someone who is my friend which i havent talked to ina while but about 9 months ago, he made this program inside QM and he had control over the file he sent me, turning it on and off on me! So i found that very interesting so i was hoping you would know! Wow if you dont know, this this guy who made it, must be smarter than you, Wow. well thank you anyways, till next time i post something, cheers.
can use net function, but many things to think about, firewall, routers, port, etc.
it is possible in qm.
just look in the help file on what u need to do before you can start using the net function.
also seach in forum for net, many examples.