Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send changed variables to already running function without pausing macro? Solved
Thanks, TeddyBear for trying to help me!

I tried the code but it does not work as I need it to do. Also, I tried to repeat the subfunction as I need it to do, but when I do that, I can't use the hotkeys anymore to toggle what the function does.

I want the Macro and the function to run simultaneously. When a variable of the macro changes, it should restart or even better update the function. the function should always run and repeat if one of the variables is not 0. If all of the variables that are passed to the function are 0, the function should stop and (re)start if one of the variables is 1.

It would be best if it is not a subfunction (at least for me) for better readability because I want to add a lot of other functions too and they also should run simultaneously and repeat. I'm not sure, but I think these are called asynchronous functions then?

They also get variables from the main macro and should restart (or even better update their variables at runtime) when something changes. I'm not sure if this even works but I would wonder if there isn't a way to do what I need. I just don't know how to code it.

I would be very happy if you can help me with that!

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to send changed variables to already running function without pausing macro? - by Remotehorst23 - 08-05-2020, 08:24 PM