Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use the Modifier key to control drag and drop
Hi,

I want to implement the functions described below. Can anyone provide a simple and effective solution? This is very convenient in most cases

Drag the desktop file ABC.txt directly to the QM code editor, and the following text will be output at the insertion point
run "$desktop$\ABC.txt"

Todo: When I hold down the Ctrl key and drag the desktop file ABC.txt to the QM code editor, the following text will be output at the insertion point
"$desktop$\ABC.txt"

Todo: When I hold down the Alt key and drag the desktop file ABC.txt to the QM code editor, the following text will be output at the insertion point
$desktop$\ABC.txt

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help
David

Macro M5
Code:
Copy      Help
;Drag the desktop file ABC.txt directly to the QM code editor, and the following text will be output at the insertion point
run "$desktop$\ABC.txt"

;Todo: When I hold down the Ctrl key and drag the desktop file ABC.txt to the QM code editor, the following text will be output at the insertion point
"$desktop$\ABC.txt"

;Todo: When I hold down the Alt key and drag the desktop file ABC.txt to the QM code editor, the following text will be output at the insertion point
$desktop$\ABC.txt

It would be great if a trigger template could be defined, and I would like to use this feature in other software as well