Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will CS Script folder sync
Hi Gintaras,

I just wanted to know if it would be possible to add a “sync script folder” feature to LA.I have LA installed on my PC at home, and I use the portable LA when I am in the library, because the library computers do not allow third party software to be installed. So every time I pack up the script folder and put it into my flash drive or cloud drive, but I find this is very inconvenient and I often do not synchronize some changes in time. And sometimes I forget to make a backup and the changes are lost.
I'm wondering if it's possible to add a feature to LA, like a file menu or folder menu in the script that can be synced directly to the cloud, (google drive, drop box etc,) or even if it's possible to open a private folder in the QM forum to sync LA scripts? I don't know how technically difficult these are. But I think the synchronization function is valuable. Especially for people who use public computer. Please consider this!
Ps:Or can I send a message to myself in the private message and add the script folder as an attachment?
Thanks in advance!

I came up with an idea to copy the script code directly to the private message of the forum, just like the usual post code, so that it will not be lost.Can this be achieved through LA?
New in LibreAutomate 0.18:
https://www.libreautomate.com/editor/Git...0sync.html