Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reference VS Project
In the following link, I found an SDK for a large model.
https://github.com/MetaGLM/zhipuai-sdk-c...ree/master
It does not provide a DLL version but offers the following usage instructions:
Quote:Installation:
1. Open your solution (.sln) in Visual Studio.
2. Right-click on the solution and select "Add" -> "Existing Project" from the pop-up menu.
3. In the pop-up dialog, select the ZhipuApi.csproj file, then click "Open".
4. Right-click on your project and select "Add" -> "Project Reference". Add a reference to ZhipuApi, then click "OK".

I would like to know if it's possible to reference this project in LA without generating a DLL. What are the steps involved?
Most VS projects can be imported into LA in this way:

In LA import the project folder.
Rename the folder in LA: let its name start with @.
In ClientV4 file Properties set role classLibrary.
LA does not support csproj files. Open the csproj file and see what settings it contains. If need, add corresponding settings in ClientV4 file Properties. Also may need to install some NuGet packages.

Then in other scripts you can use the project. In script Properties click Project...
I tried, but it didn't work. I'm too clumsy.
Can create import entries like the one shown in the figure below for dragging and dropping the VS project folder or project.zip file into the workspace?
https://i.ibb.co/VY2FGQQ/Ref.png

After importing, will it automatically adapt to the work of importing LA?
Quote:Rename the folder in LA: let its name start with @.
In ClientV4 file Properties set role classLibrary.
LA does not support csproj files. Open the csproj file and see what settings it contains. If need, add corresponding settings in ClientV4 file Properties. Also may need to install some NuGet packages.

Adding some options for LA at the top of the original CS code doesn't seem to affect the file's use in VS.
PS: I just don't want to install the bulky VS on several of my computers. Big Grin
If a Visual Studio project can be opened with both VS and LS, that would be great.
Alternatively, dragging the .csproj project file (or folder, or .zip file) into the LA workspace will automatically create a .cs file with the _LA suffix.
The file's header already contains a comment referencing the project, and this seems feasible.
Is there a simple and fast way to generate a DLL for the above project in LA? However, modifying the source code is not convenient.