Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
functions encrypted
why

RunAs
Database.Open
AutoPassword

are encrypted in QM 2.1.8.5?
For security. They accept passwords. Also, they accept encrypted passwords. The encryption key would be visible if function itself would not be encrypted.

RunAs in QM 2.1.8.5 has a bug: "password must be encrypted" error when using input box. Will be fixed in 2.1.8.6.
Ok.
Thanks.
I can't get AutoPassword to work on Amazon.com, it appears to put the username in the wrong place.
Is there some way to tweak this?
I've tried to find the syntax and options for AutoPassword but I can't find any info in Help and the function is encrypted.
Are there more options than what's included in the dialogue?
Thanks!
The most important thing what AutoPassword does - finds and activates the password field.
It then enters password, presses Shift+Tab to activate previous field (which usually is username field) and enters username.

In amazon.com, to activate username field, must be pressed Shift+Tab+Tab. That is why AutoPassword fails.

Don't use username with AutoPassword. Use key for it:

Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
AutoPassword "" "password" 2
key S{TT}
key "email"
Great, thank you! Now I'm trying to make it more general by Shift-Tabbing until focused Acc object is an empty text box.
The code below should work most of the time, but it isn't specific to "Editable" text. Is there any way to test if the text is "Editable"?
Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
AutoPassword "" "password" 2
Acc a
rep
,key S{T}
,a.Focus(0 a)
,if (a.Value="") & (a.Role=42); break
key "email"
look in Find Accessible Object dialog -> Properties
if text is readonly, state is 0x20